□ Pearl / June - Purity, Wealth, Long Life and Health
May the Blessings of the June birth month Gemstone always be with you.
The pearl is the traditional birthstone of June. Pearl symbolises Fidelity and Goodness, as well as is known as a stone of wealth and long life.
Getting your finger and ring size in the official International Ring Size Standard
Method 1: Measure a Ring Your Currently Own
Take one of your rings and place it on a piece of paper. Draw a circle on the inside and outside of the ring. Do this several times to make sure that your ring traces look consistent. Measure it against a ruler and get the diameter of your finger by dividing that by 3.14.
Things You'll Need. Ruler; Thin strip of paper.
1. Get a non-stretchy strip of paper about 10 cm long and 5 cm wide.
2. Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
3. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
4. Measure the string or paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger. Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
Please note that this is a guide only and that having your finger measured in any one of our showrooms is the most accurate way to find out your ring size.
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature, due to fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger's base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
Product Name Freshwater Pearl Ring Sterling Silver Nest Platinum-Clad
Designed in / Made in Taiwan
Material Sterling Silver, Freshwater Pearl
Finger and Ring Size Official International Sizing Standard ##12 (Diam. cm/Circum. 1.72 cm / 5.40 cm)
1.Apply with a soft cloth and wipe off dirt with a soft cleaning cloth for general cleaning.
2.Do NOT wear it while in a sauna or other humid location, means that it may be worn.
3. Never expose your inlaid zircon and pearl (or mother-of-pearl, or shell) jewelry to water, hairspray, perfume, or cleaning products, including your polishing cloth.
4. After not wearing them, always kept in a dry, airtight (sealed) box or bag.
NOTES TO REMIND YOU
1.★Due to the nature of the computer display, the actual colors may look different.
The design sources for sterling silver collection focusing on the images of Owl, Snowflake, Oak Leaf, Olive Leaf, Cedar Leaf, Nest, Cross, Love, Faith, Angel, Starfish, Dolphin, Planet, Sun, Love Heart and so on, dazzling in its simplicity, that express a sense of simplicity and character of each.